Where & When?
The benches, plants, and wide path make it look current, but the photo was taken in 1908 in Memphis by Coovert. It shows the Blufftop walkway along the River running through what was then Confederate Park/now Memphis Park and on the river side of the U.S. Custom Building/now U of M Law School and Cossitt Library.
|(click to enlarge)|